This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in M&E Engineering projects here in the UK for a dynamic independent Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental consultancy based in London. My client is working on large mixed use and multi-residential project, and they need assistance from an experienced Revit Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
Successful applicants will be responsible for 3D CAD drawings for all stages of design and delivery of projects for mechanical, public health and electrical disciplines. The role will involve developing 3D BIM using REVIT MEP and implementing 3D coordination. The role will be integral for development of 3D BIM usage in a growing market.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- REVIT experience in a residential working environment
- Using Revit MEP to create complex 3D building systems and geometries for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, IT, containment and fire protection systems.
- Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in Revit MEP and CAD as appropriate to each project.
- Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite, which includes Revit
- Practical knowledge of 3D BIM/REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
- 2-3 Years minimum experience within a similar environment.
They are offering:
- Flexible working (3 days in the office, 2 days working from home)
- Salary range of £35,000 to £45,000
- Enhanced medical cash plan for employees and family
- Private medical insurance (Bupa)
- Dental insurance (Bupa)
- Pension (3%)
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
Please get in touch at email@example.com if you feel you are suitable for the role