- Beeby Anderson Recruitment
- England, London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Design, CAD/3D Visualiser, CAD Technician, Revit Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in M&E Engineering projects here in the UK for a dynamic independent Mechanical, Electrical and Environmental consultancy based in London. My client is working on large mixed use and multi-residential project, and they need assistance from an experienced Revit Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
Successful applicants will be responsible for 3D CAD drawings for all stages of design and delivery of projects for mechanical, public health and electrical disciplines. The role will involve developing 3D BIM using REVIT MEP and implementing 3D coordination. The role will be integral for development of 3D BIM usage in a growing market.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- REVIT experience in a residential working environment
- Using Revit MEP to create complex 3D building systems and geometries for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, IT, containment and fire protection systems.
- Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in Revit MEP and CAD as appropriate to each project.
- Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite, which includes Revit
- Practical knowledge of 3D BIM/REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
- 2-3 Years minimum experience within a similar environment.
They are offering:
- Flexible working (3 days in the office, 2 days working from home)
- Salary range of £35,000 to £45,000
- Enhanced medical cash plan for employees and family
- Private medical insurance (Bupa)
- Dental insurance (Bupa)
- Pension (3%)
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
Please get in touch at email@example.com if you feel you are suitable for the role
Beeby Anderson Recruitment is an independent agency that specialises in temporary and permanent Building Services recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
By operating solely in this niche market you can be assured that 100% of our time is devoted to developing our unrivaled knowledge of the Building Services jobs market, and to ensure that we provide our clients and candidates with a consistently high-quality tailored service.
Here at Beeby Anderson Recruitment we understand that our reputation is based on our customer's experiences so we strive to provide you with the best possible service. We will always go the extra mile to ensure we are building and maintaining strong partnerships based on honesty and integrity.
For our candidates, we provide a complete comprehensive approach to managing your job search; and for our clients we target the best people, and attract them to your business.
- 020 3176 2666
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert