Mechanical Design Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 Plus benefits 💰
Are you a creative, self-motivated and forward thinking Mechanical Design Engineer, looking for a challenge?
We have an amazing opportunity with a highly respected consultancy. This client understands the new norm of a healthy work life balance.
Their company has a wide range of creative and diversified projects in many different sectors. Using their many years of expertise and knowledge to deliver a cutting-edge service, they currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated intermediate mechanical design engineer. They provide industry-leading expertise across all their projects to ensure their clients have a highly focused and efficient service.
- Work as part of a design team delivering reports, specifications, performance and detailed design solutions.
- Use specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the compliant systems solutions.
- Undertake design calculations to support and demonstrate compliance with client requirements aligned to the proposed solution.
- Undertake site survey and capture data relevant to the appointment i.e. initial survey, on-going site inspections, defect recording and witness.
- Reviewing construction design details and making comment.
- Liaise closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams.
- Attend a range of project group and technical meetings.
- Ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Advise clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new challenge, and this opportunity interests you.
Contact myself for further details:
01728 726 138 ☎