Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 Plus Benefits
Do you want to work for a highly regarded and long running multi award winning consultancy? This is a great time to join their team as they enter an incredibly exciting period of expansion. They are also involved in projects that are rich and diverse, spanning many different building types and sectors.
As a Graduate Electrical Engineer, you will be exposed to many sectors and many cultures whilst working within their *brand-new office* based in the heart of London. You will play a crucial role to help create and expand in the latest business venture and become a massive part of the expanding business!
Renowned for their culture that's open and friendly, aligned very much to a 'people business' rather than a big global organisation. You will certainly NOT be a small cog in a big machine there!
- Assisting with the preparation of outline design schemes
- Experience working within a consultancy
- Visiting site during the construction phase to monitor progress
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Assisting with the checking of documents and carry out detailed calculations
- Undertaking duties as indicated by Team Manager to obtain experience and training in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Assisting with the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedure
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
If this role sounds ideal for you - then contact Jamie Creed today - 01728 726 135