- Conrad Consulting
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- JP 220323 3
- Specialist area
- Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Revit Technician
- Engineer, Project Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Conrad consulting are recuriting for an excellent opportunity for a talented Electrical Engineer to join an enthusiastic team, and play a role in ensuring the successful delivery of electronic security system designs for some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in the mixed-use, workplace, and critical systems sectors.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce security systems designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate software
- Supervise the production of technical drawings and check output
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients' briefs
- Attend and participate in (internal and external) project meetings
- Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against Cundall's specification, and highlight issues to the contractor, client and/or (internal or external) project manager as necessary
- Co-ordinate input from other disciplines and specialisms as required
- Where appropriate, represent as lead security designer / consultant at client / project meetings
- Correspond with external third parties (eg clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
- Delegate work to Technicians and/or Graduate Engineers as required, and provide feedback on completed work
- Maintain awareness of the performance of projects against agreed project plans and budgets, at a level appropriate to role
- Comply with project management, Operational (QA), Environmental and Health and Safety procedures
- Proactively manage own continuing professional development (including, where appropriate, actively pursuing Chartership with an appropriate professional institution).
If you feel like this is something that you may be interested in and feel like your up to the challenge contact myself for further details.
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert