Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Conrad Consulting
- South Yorkshire, England, Sheffield
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Mechanical engineering, Design, Principal Designer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
re you a highly skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge in the building services consultancy sector? Look no further than this Senior Mechanical Engineer position!
We are working with a leading building services consultancy seeking a talented and driven Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team. As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the mechanical engineering design process for building services projects, ensuring that designs meet technical and commercial requirements.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Leading the mechanical engineering design process for building services projects, including HVAC systems, piping systems, and fire protection systems
- Ensuring that designs meet technical and commercial requirements, while adhering to industry standards and codes
- Collaborating with other engineering disciplines to ensure integrated design solutions
- Mentoring and managing junior engineers and technical staff within the building services team
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of engineering processes and procedures within the building services sector
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in mechanical engineering within the building services sector, including experience in a senior or leadership role
- Experience with the full building services project lifecycle, from design and development to testing and commissioning
- Strong technical knowledge and proficiency in relevant building services engineering tools and software, including AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively manage client relationships
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer at our building services consultancy, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of building services professionals, receive competitive compensation and benefits, and be a part of an organisation that values innovation and excellence in building services engineering.
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert