Our client is seeking a mechanically inclined Associate to join their dynamic M&E team in Leeds, where they provide a variety of professional services such as mechanical and electrical design, civil and structural engineering, acoustics, planning, and project management.
The role of Associate is critical to the structure and performance of the building services team in Leeds, and you would be responsible for the delivery of engineering design solutions, project management, and project team performance.
You will be responsible for the provision and successful delivery of building services in a variety of sectors, including defense, commercial, industrial, retail, healthcare, education, and leisure in both public and private domains.
You will be responsible for all aspects of a building services engineering consultancy and will report directly to the Engineering Director in the Leeds office. You will need a mechanical engineering background, as well as extensive knowledge of electrical engineering, public health, and sustainability, as well as a solid understanding of construction.
Your responsibilities will include technical and commercial management of your own projects, as well as a track record of project delivery.
- You must have the knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm to work with the project team to develop and drive the sustainability agenda and low carbon design.
- You will need to obtain a security clearance of the MOD "SC" level.
- You will be a good communicator both verbally and in writing
- You will be expected to communicate at the highest level with educated clients.
- Chartered Engineer and member of relevant body.
- Strong project management abilities in delivering building services projects from conception to completion.
- Capability to establish relationships with both new and existing clients, as well as the ambition and drive to lead and develop an engineering and technical team.
This is an outstanding position for a dedicated Associate Mechanical Engineer to not only be a part of a fast-succeeding company but to progress within their personal career path. If you want to find out more regarding this position,
Please contact Jed Canham via the following email address: jed@ conradconsulting.co.uk