Senior Electrical Engineer
- West Yorkshire, England
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Electrical engineering
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Electrical Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Fully competent with with AutoCAD and design software including Hevacomp/MEPworx/Amtech/Relux/DIALux
- Fully competent at running calculations and designing power distribution and cable calculations (knowledge of BS 7671), lighting calculations (Knowledge of CIBSE and SLL), fire alarm design (knowledge of BS 5839), emergency lighting design (knowledge of BS 5266), distribution board schedules, utilities, controls, knowledge of mechanical services, security and access control systems.
- Good communication skills both written and verbally.
- Education of a relevant discipline to Degree or above (Building Services or Mechanical Engineering)
- Responsibilities to assist more junior roles with technical aspects of project design and technical checking and verification of design information, work in client s in high level design meetings to establish the project design brief to be produced in a report format and distributed to the design team
- Professional experience, minimum of 5+ years in a building services related role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert