Principal Electrical Design Engineer
- Conrad Consulting
- Hampshire, England, Winchester
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- JP 270323 3
- Specialist area
- Design, CAD Technician, Revit Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Projects include large residential, industrial, and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for interesting clients including motor manufacturers, Schools/Universities, healthcare providers, contractors, developers etc.
As a Principal Electrical Design Engineer you will be part of the Building Services team that are delivering innovative solutions.
- Discipline and project lead on mid to large sized projects.
- Take responsibility and control of the production aspects of the project outputs.
- Assistance with training and mentoring staff
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Overseeing the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
- Working on a variety of projects both in the UK and Overseas
If you feel like this is something that you may be interested in and feel like you're up to the challenge contact myself for further details.
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert