Associate Electrical Engineer
- Conrad Consulting
- England, London
- £70000 - £75000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Electrical engineering, Design, Revit Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Associate Electrical Engineer
£70,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
This special client is currently looking for a well versed and enthusiastic Associate Electrical Engineer to successfully lead a large team on a variety of projects. The chosen candidate only needs to visit their office 3 times a week! This work life balance is why they have such a high retention of staff with the team growing in numbers with each quarter.
* Good Experience of working on a number of large projects across a variety of market sectors with a particular focus on Education and Commercial buildings in particular
* Strong working knowledge of Building Regulations and IEE/CIBSE/BSRIA Design standards
* Exemplary working Knowledge of British Standards which are applied daily to designing and specifying, Electrical services systems including; High & low voltage electrical systems, life safety systems, lighting, FA, Security and Data Networks.
* knowledge around Smart buildings and low and zero carbon technologies would be highly advantageous.
* Working Knowledge in the use of Amtech , Dialux and Relux lighting software is essential.
* Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
* Ensure design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirement
* Chartered Engineer and MCIBSE or MIET
* Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years within a design role
If you're interested in this opportunity, please call Jamie Creed on 01728 726135
Conrad Consulting is a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel to engineering consultancies and contractors throughout the UK on both a permanent and contract basis. As a company dedicated solely to recruiting for technical engineering consultancies, we have accumulated a wealth of invaluable specialist knowledge since our inception in 2001, and believe that clear communication with both the client - particularly the key decision maker - and the potential candidate has been fundamental in our overall success.
Our experienced team of consultants pride themselves on taking time to understand the needs of every candidate on an individual basis, providing a tailor-made service for applicants at every level within the industry. Because we are extremely successful at finding the right candidate for a particular job vacancy, we find that many of our clients in the Building services industry use our services exclusively which enables us to offer potential candidates some of the most unprecedented roles in the industry.
Contact Martin today to find out if the grass really is greener..
For further information on the services we can provide for you visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk or contact our team today 01728 726120.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert