Mechanical Associate Director
- Human Capital Solutions
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England / England, Greater Manchester
- Up to £63000 per annum + Package + 20% Bonus + Pension
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Mechanical engineering, Design
- Consultant, Director, Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Mechanical Associate Director - Manchester - to £63,000 + c.20+% Bonus + Pension + Package.
Would you like to join one of the world's leading Property Consultants, who work with commercial property clients to maximize the value of their buildings and estates?
This global Real Estate company has developed a fully functioning in-house M&E Consultancy, enabling full Project Management & Detailed Design (stages 0-7) for their clients.
With access to their own client base, they don't have to competitively tender for projects, creating a less pressurized environment and providing resources to recruit into the M&E team when needed.
This client-side role offers direct access to clients and provides an unprecedented insight into their thinking and drivers behind commercial property ownership. Structured training and clear progression to Director level are available for all employees, along with a great salary, excellent package, significant annual bonus, and unique opportunities for CPD and career growth.
In addition to a positive work environment, they offer an attractive benefits package, including an annual bonus of approximately 20% of salary. Their bonus scheme is a fundamental aspect of the compensation package, setting them apart from traditional consultants. Other benefits include:
- Salary & Car Allowance to £63,000
- Annual Bonus c.20% per annum
- Company pension 8% employer contribution
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 25 days holiday
What you'll do:
- Carry out full detailed design (RIBA Stages 0-7)
- Work directly with clients
- Project manage and supervise projects, co-ordinating with other engineering and real estate disciplines
- Prepare specifications, reports, design drawings and budget costs to programme
- Peer review and overseeing external consultant designs
- Client/Project management
If you're curious about how a move to Property Consultancy could impact your career, we'd be happy to discuss and share all the details of this opportunity and the client with you in a confidential conversation. Our experience has shown that individuals from design consultancies who transition to Property Consultancy add significant commercial skills to their engineering knowledge and set themselves apart from their peers.
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert