Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Human Capital Solutions
- London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + + Package + 20% Bonus
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Electrical engineering, Design
- Consultant, Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Electrical Engineer - to £65k + Package including 20% annual bonus.
A dynamic and rapidly growing start-up based in London are looking to add to their team of 12 highly skilled engineers who specialize in providing top-quality engineering and technical expertise to their clients. Their success is built on strong client relationships, and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional service on every project.
They are looking for a highly skilled Senior Electrical Engineer to join the Design team in London. Reporting directly to the Director, you will work closely with the team of Mechanical Design Engineers, Electrical Design Engineers, and Associate Directors, to support and lead their MEP design projects.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and support to the team, ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standard. The role will be primarily focused on commercial office real estate, restaurants/bars, and high-end residential projects, working across Feasibility and Concept design through to RIBA Stages 3,4 & 5 and will involve liaising closely with clients to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions.
They offer a flexible working culture and a friendly and sociable office environment; the electrical team is a diverse design team of 4 engineers who are all dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape and improve the way they work and to progress your career quickly at the same time.
- Experience in technical electrical design and building services (MEP)
- Experience working on commercial office real estate, restaurants/bars, and high-end residential projects
- Strong leadership and project management skills
What they offer:
- A competitive salary up to £65k and benefits package
- Annual bonus of up to 20%
- Flexible working
- Annual leave of 28 days per year (exclusive of Statutory Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert