Graduate Mechanical Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you a recent Graduate Mechanical Engineer who is looking to work for a high-respected multidisciplinary consultancy who offer career progression? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Our client has a large portfolio of projects in the following sectors: higher education, defence, commercial, heritage and industrial schemes and with an ever-growing workload, the ideal Graduate Mechanical Engineer will hit the ground running.
Your role will involve designing mechanical systems with the use of 2D and 2D design software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, Hevacomp and IES. You will be involved in liaising with other professionals within the consultancy and attending site visits.
- Accredited building services qualification
- Minimum of 1 years' experience
- Experience with design and running projects as well as attending sites etc
- Experience with AutoCAD and other software packages
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
If you are a Graduate Mechanical Engineer who is looking to work for a brilliant organisation, call Jamie Creed on 01728 726135 or email