Electrical Associate Director (Norwich) To £75K + Package + Equity + Autonomy + 9-day fortnight
The energy and vibe of a start-up, within an established and cash rich business that has been operating in the UK for over a decade.
If you're looking for more autonomy and equity within three years, then this could be your next sensible career move.
Due to recent promotion, this sustainability led, MEP (Building Services) Consultancy are looking for an Electrical Associate Director for their new office based in Norwich.
With a secured and varied workload, they are looking for a commercially aware Associate Director to essentially run the team day to day, look after key clients, prepare proposals, assist with fee bids, and cement their brand and reputation.
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Associate Director to be instrumental in growing and shaping the future direction of this office. You'll enjoy a clear career path and progress into a Partner / Regional Director role within the next few years.
As an Associate Director you'll be familiar with winning work (i.e., securing repeat business), managing a team of engineers, fronting projects and have a good network of contacts in the area with developers, architects, end user clients, and project managers etc.
In addition to a basic salary of up to £75K, they also offer an 8% pension, a nine-day fortnight, 25 days leave and equity options within the next three years.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered with CIBSE or the IMechE.
- At least 10 years' experience in Building Services.
- Good awareness of BIM, Sustainability and MEP overall.
- Previous experience leading an MEP team.
- Previous experience assisting with fee bids and resource planning.
- Able to plan, manage and deliver projects from feasibility to construction.