Electrical Associate - London - £70 - £80K
9-day fortnight, clear progression to Director and interesting projects.
Due to planned growth and multiple project wins across the science and research, listed, education and education sectors, we are looking for an Electrical Associate.
Offering a nine-day fortnight, enhanced pension of 12%, 25 days leave and a hybrid policy of three days a week in the office, it's clear that this consultancy cares about their staff.
Working alongside the Mechanical Director and Electrical Associate Director, you'll become a key part of team of 26 MEP Design Engineers. This team size means they are large enough to compete against and win work from the much larger practices; yet small enough to still provide that dedicated level of personal services to their clients; and provide a welcoming and friendly team environment for all employees where everyone knows each other.
You'll and work on a blend of both new build and complex refurbishment projects, with current projects ranging in value from £20 - £100M. Projects vary immensely and include Passivhaus led schools and colleges, 5-star hotels, science and research labs, grade I and grade II listed cultural buildings, major town regeneration schemes and hospital upgrades and extension.
- 9-day fortnight
- 12% pension
- Up to 38 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Assistance to buy an EV (electric vehicle) via a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan or Ride to work scheme.
- Ongoing CPD and Payment of Professional Membership Fees.
- Private healthcare scheme and 4 x Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working policy.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered.
- Currently working as a Principal or an Associate level within a Building Services consultancy or a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Good overall knowledge in low and zero carbon buildings.
- Able to work in the UK, without the need to be sponsored.