- Human Capital Solutions
- London, England, City of London / England, London / England
- £65000 - £80000 per annum + 12& pension and 9-day fortnight
- Closing date
- 11 Jun 2023
- Specialist area
- Building services (general), Electrical engineering, Sustainability, Digital, Design
- Consultant, Director, Engineer, Manager, Project Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Electrical Associate - London - £70 - £80K
9-day fortnight, clear progression to Director and interesting projects.
Due to planned growth and multiple project wins across the science and research, listed, education and education sectors, we are looking for an Electrical Associate.
Offering a nine-day fortnight, enhanced pension of 12%, 25 days leave and a hybrid policy of three days a week in the office, it's clear that this consultancy cares about their staff.
Working alongside the Mechanical Director and Electrical Associate Director, you'll become a key part of team of 26 MEP Design Engineers. This team size means they are large enough to compete against and win work from the much larger practices; yet small enough to still provide that dedicated level of personal services to their clients; and provide a welcoming and friendly team environment for all employees where everyone knows each other.
You'll and work on a blend of both new build and complex refurbishment projects, with current projects ranging in value from £20 - £100M. Projects vary immensely and include Passivhaus led schools and colleges, 5-star hotels, science and research labs, grade I and grade II listed cultural buildings, major town regeneration schemes and hospital upgrades and extension.
- 9-day fortnight
- 12% pension
- Up to 38 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Assistance to buy an EV (electric vehicle) via a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan or Ride to work scheme.
- Ongoing CPD and Payment of Professional Membership Fees.
- Private healthcare scheme and 4 x Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working policy.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered.
- Currently working as a Principal or an Associate level within a Building Services consultancy or a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Good overall knowledge in low and zero carbon buildings.
- Able to work in the UK, without the need to be sponsored.
Human Capital Solutions was established by individuals, whom, from their own experiences felt there was a niche for a specialist recruiter to provide the in depth level of service of a retained head hunter to the full spectrum of a client’s organisation. Human Capital Solutions is a specialist Recruitment business focussing on within the built environment.
Our business is founded on a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their business objectives by attracting and retaining the best possible “Human Capital” in the market. Our team has over 35 years recruitment experience within the ‘Built Environment’ serving well established global corporations to new and fast emerging start ups. Human Capital Solutions forms strategic alliances with clients and utilises innovative candidate attraction methods to help organisations achieve their objectives and plans.
I have significant experience recruiting within the following sectors:
- Building Physics Consultants
- CAD (AutoCAD, Revit MEP, CAD-Duct, Microstation)
- Electrical Design Engineers
- Energy & Sustainability Consultants (EPC, DEC, ACI, BREEAM, LEED)
- Data Centre Design Consultants (M&E and CFD)
- Fire Engineering (Protection, Detection, Strategy)
- HVAC Design Engineers
- Public Heath Design Engineers
- Vertical Transportation
- 0203 848 6632
Level 5, 37 Sun Street
Apply for Electrical Associate
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert