Senior Electrical Engineer - London - To £60K + Package
With so many Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer jobs currently available, it can be hard to distinguish a great opportunity, from what is just another job.
What makes this opportunity great is the quality of the senior leadership team, the diversity and complexity of their project portfolio and their culture and working environment.
Led by an entrepreneurial and friendly MEP Director who initially worked for one of the original pioneers of green building design, this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy continues to do things a little differently.
Their MEP team is made up of some of the most talented building services engineers who have previously worked for firms such as Arup, Max Fordham or Cundall. This close-knit MEP team are competent in seeing projects through from feasibility, concept, detail design, construction and post occupancy and have mastered the art of building performance engineering.
They use the lessons they have learnt from each completed project and use this information and knowledge to improve the built environment, one project at a time.
As a practice they can cherry pick projects that are interesting, unique, or complex, rather than just taking on anything. Some of their current projects include galleries and studios, museums, reconfiguration of a university campus and even a low energy football stadium.
- Hybrid working policy of 3 days a week in the office.
- Direct support from the Partners, Associates and Principal Engineers.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Matched Pension up to 5%
- Cycle to work scheme or interest free, season ticket / flexi season ticket.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave benefit.
- Payment of professional subscription and membership fees
- Structured Training and Development program (modelled off the CIBSE program)
- Friendly, supportive, and inclusive working environment.
If you'd like to apply but don't have an up-to-date CV, that's OK.
Just send me a message or phone me on zero seven five nine five, zero seven one, three zero three and we can go from there.