Technical Project Manager to £60K + Package
Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a leading building services consultancy based in London, is seeking an experienced and skilled individual to join their team.
This consultancy values their employees and believes that great people are the key to their success. They offer a supportive and engaging work environment, where ongoing training and development are a priority. As a recognized leader in employee engagement, they take pride in their staff retention rates, which is one of the best in the industry.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in assisting with the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned building services projects.
You will be involved in on-site project management, coordinating, and controlling project activities, as well as overseeing design planning and coordination. You will conduct technical reviews, handle construction billings and cash flow projects, and track costs for sequential costing.
Additionally, you will also play a key role in generating project monthly reports and preparing change management reports. Contract administration and warranty review and procurement will also be part of your responsibilities.
- Understanding and application of all stages of project management
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory compliance requirements and knowing the risk assessments and details that are required
- Experience in managing and running projects to demonstrate all key stages from the appointment of a project through to completion
- Understanding of IMS and QA procedures
- HND in relevant engineering subjects or project management
Previous experience working in a consultancy environment is preferred and an interest in promoting environmental sustainability both in the workplace and at home would also be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute to this team and make a significant impact on their projects' success.