Associate Vertical Transportation - to £63k + circa 20% bonus + 12% pension.
Are you a VT Technician or Service Manager looking to move into consultancy?
Maybe you are tired of the constant job hunting as a contractor and are looking for a more stable and supportive working environment?
As a result of rapid expansion, this highly respected global real estate consultancy is bringing outsourced work in-house, providing an exciting opportunity for talented professionals to join their team.
At this consultancy, quality is never compromised by the pressure of fees, creating a unique and supportive working environment for all employees. As a valued member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on projects from start to finish, make key decisions, and understand the client's commercial drivers, providing greater commercial development and learning opportunities.
This consultancy provides technical expert solutions throughout the various stages of an asset's acquisition, management, and disposal, serving clients across the UK. Their expertise covers a range of areas, including Vertical Transportation, IT infrastructure, BMS and Controls, Security, and Access Control.
Working for a consultancy with an existing portfolio of clients means that there is no need for competitive tendering, and they have the financial resources and time to deliver projects to the highest standards. They work with a variety of clients from multiple sectors, tailoring their expert advice and solutions to suit their clients' needs and enhance their operational strategy, promote their sustainability credentials, and add value to their assets.
- Provide technical support and expertise on Vertical Transportation systems, including lifts, escalators, incline lifts, moving walkways, platforms, cradles, and building management units
- Conduct Term Consultancy and Vertical Transportation Audits, Condition Surveys, Technical Reviews, Dilapidation Surveys, Technical Due Diligence, and Compliance assessments
- Develop and implement planned maintenance programs and life cycle assessments
- Provide support in tender services, Vertical Transportation Design and Traffic Analysis, Project Management and Contract Administration, CDM Duties, Acceptance and Witness Testing
- Conduct energy assessments and provide recommendations in line with BREEAM and BS EN ISO 25745
- Serve as an expert witness, if required.
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in Vertical Transportation systems
- Strong project management and contract administration skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret technical data and provide clear, concise recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant qualifications in engineering or a related field
In addition to a positive work environment, they offer an attractive benefits package, including an annual bonus of approximately 20% of salary. Their bonus scheme is a fundamental aspect of the compensation package, setting them apart from traditional consultants. Other benefits include:
- 12% Pension,
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Share Schemes
- Season Ticket Loan
- Additional Loyalty Annual Leave
- Payment of Professional Memberships
- Charity Leave
- Cycle to work scheme