Your new company
Our client is a multi-discipline building services engineering practice that provides a strategic and innovative approach to delivering engineering and management consultancy services for its clients. Due to continued success, they are recruiting an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
Delivering large scale residential/mixed use, retail and industrial projects services throughout the UK&I, their raft of engineering and management consultancy services are in demand with some of the world's biggest brands.
Your new role
- Design of electrical building services and low carbon design in relation to the design of new buildings or redevelopment.
- Undertake design preparation using software including: Revit and Amtech.
- Liaising and relationship building with clients, partners and supply chain.
- Prepare and coordinate project designs.
- Prepare costed feasibility studies and option reports.
- Prepare building performance specifications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or Building Services
- Proficient in CAD; preferably with Revit experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively and integrate into multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to use your initiative and have a desire to improve your technical capabilities.
- Able to adapt to different cultures and working environments
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established UK MEP consultancy, where you will receive training and mentoring from senior engineers within the business. This practice offers a dynamic and stimulating working environment that actively encourages employees with on-going support for their continued professional development. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer including hybrid working after a successful probationary period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.