Your new company
This Belfast based award winning building services consultancy provide services to the mechanical, electrical and public health engineering industry, focusing on project management, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and sustainable design. This practice inherits a comprehensive project portfolio of landmark projects including student accommodation, commercial, education and public sector clients.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Electrical Building Services Engineers to be a key part of this Belfast Practice. Whilst the role will be extremely varied, typical responsibilities will include:
- Design of electrical building services and low carbon design in relation to the design of new buildings or redevelopment.
- Undertake design preparation using software including: Revit, Amtech and Dialux..
- Liaising and relationship building with clients, partners and supply chain.
- Prepare and coordinate project designs.
- Prepare building performance specifications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Architectural Engineering/Building Services, Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Min 3+ years Electrical design experience within building services
- Proficient in CAD; preferably with Revit experience.
- Ability to use your initiative and have a desire to improve your technical capabilities.
- Able to adapt to different cultures and working environments.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company where there is an opportunity for fast progression. This practice was recently awarded winners for 'best place to work' and 'best wellbeing in the workplace'.
- 34 days annual leave (increasing after length of service)
- 2 days working from home
- Flexible working hours
- 1pm Friday Finish
- Health cash plan
- Bonus paid twice a year
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Wellbeing Programme & Social Events
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.