Your new company
A long-established Building Services Consultancy with offices located across the UK and Ireland are recruiting an MEP BIM/Revit Technician to join their team. This practice has been providing market leading engineering services for end-user Clients, Developers, Main Contractors working on large scale projects within the Education, Residential and Commercial Sectors.
Your new role
This role will provide the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
- Implement best practice procedures
- Assisting Engineers in drawing production
- Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
- Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
- Helping to technically deliver BIM/CAD projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
- Creating clash detection reports and resolving issues with support for Engineering Team
- Family creation and input to developing standard details and procedures
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
What you'll need to succeed
- Good knowledge of Autodesk software such as Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Previous experience working in a building services environment
- Positive outlook and self-motivated.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for Digital Engineering, Building Information Modelling and innovation
What you'll get in return
This practice offers a dynamic and stimulating working environment that actively encourages employees with ongoing support for continued professional development. You will work as part of a close-knit, fun and highly motivated team working on exciting projects whilst developing your knowledge and taking on the challenge of a diverse range of duties. A competitive remuneration package will be offered along with benefits including hybrid working, private healthcare, Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.