Building Performance Engineer - London - To £48K + Package
As a leader in building performance engineering, this Sustainability and MEP Design Consultancy has ambitious (and realistic) growth plans in place.
Having secured a fascinating range of projects, you'll get stuck straight into a net zero carbon masterplan, a low carbon university project and net positive energy mixed-use development.
With Sustainability and Building Performance at the heart of what they do, all employees remain committed to modelling, designing and delivering low or zero carbon buildings.
Supported and mentored by the Director of Sustainability and Sustainability Associate; you'll develop your understanding of BPE, LCA / LCC and true low energy building design.
You'll provide expert advice on low carbon or passive building design techniques to clients and feel good that you are helping to deliver meaningful and sustainable change within the built environment.
- Advanced IESVe modelling skills, ideally some experience with ApacheHVAC.
- Good understanding of Building Services design (MEP), building physics and operational energy use.
- Keen interest in the circular economy and health and well-being.
- Experience modelling buildings for greater building performance, not just for compliance.
- Ideally some previous experience in Passivhaus projects and PHPP software.
Job Ref #2787