Your new company
Hays have been approached by a boutique SME consultancy to recruit a Senior/ Project Manager into their Glasgow office. My client is a multidisciplinary construction consultancy providing project management, building surveying and H&S advisory services. They work in a variety of different sectors including office, retail, education, hotel & leisure across Scotland, with projects in London and Birmingham. All work is done from their Glasgow office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to join a well-established growing firm and work on some of Scotland\'s top projects. You'll be working alongside the company Directors in a close-knit team with the opportunity to learn and progress quickly within the role.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a project manager in a construction consultancy
- Qualified in a degree related subject such as construction management, surveying or architecture
- A hands-on attitude towards working on a diverse range of projects and thrive when working independently
- The drive to develop close working relationships with a very loyal portfolio of clients
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package, negotiated based on candidate experience
- Hybrid working with opportunity to work on projects across the UK
- A boutique office environment with a dynamic list of projects and clients
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.