Mechanical Associate - London
£70 to £85K + travel / car allowance + autonomy + iconic projects
This Mechanical Associate opportunity will allow you to lead iconic, large scale (£100M - £500M) residential, mixed-use and hotel projects across the UK and abroad.
Building off the success of 2023 (their most profitable year), their 150 strong Building Services team is currently involved in a £1.5B regeneration project in West London and 250-meter, high-rise tower in Dubai and has also just been appointed on another £500M+ project in Zone 1, London.
You'll become a key member of a team that has unmatched experience designing liveable, low carbon and zero carbon buildings. Their engineers don't just understand how to create spaces that are great, for the people that occupy them; they create environments and communities that are also great for society.
Reporting to the Head of Mechanical (a down to earth, technically solid, and very approachable individual) you'll be responsible for ensuring all projects continue to push the boundaries of technical design, remain innovative and set new standards when it comes to low carbon, building design.
As a key member of their interdisciplinary team, as a Mechanical Associate you'll have a big impact on the future direction and success of their Building Services offering. You'll also help upskill the team and provide clients with an unmatched level of service and quality of project delivery.
You'll continue to lead by example and encourage the use of AI, Digital tools, and automation to improve the quality and detail of the projects that you will deliver.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, Building Services, Architectural and Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- At least eight years' experience in the built environment, working for a consultancy.
- Good appreciation of sustainability and net zero carbon design.
- Ability to mentor and develop multidisciplinary professional teams.
- Comfortable leading teams and engaging with clients.
- 27 days holiday, plus the additional 8 days bank holidays.
- A true, flexible hybrid working policy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance.
- £6K annual travel / car allowance.
- 5% pension.
- As much autonomy as you like.