Your new company
One of UK's leading provider of Mechanical & Electrical installation and service solutions are seeking to appoint a Junior Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their team. This Belfast based contractor have combined traditional values and experience with an advanced innovative approach to ensure the highest levels of service. Working on prestigious contracts across the UK including hotels, restaurants, luxury apartments and commercial projects. They have a strong commitment to deliver quality cost-effective solutions for clients within a safe and considerate working environment.
Your new role
Working alongside an experienced Contracts Manager, you will receive training to carry out the below responsibilities:
- Managing projects and delivering against contracted targets.
- Procurement & Estimating
- Sub-contractor management including compliance, performance reviews, training and audits.
- Manage the procurement process and coordinate material and resource allocation.
- Establish and monitor the operational service levels to ensure contract KPI's are achieved.
- Ensure that a consistent level of service delivery is provided across each site within the portfolio.
- Accurate and timely production of management reports.
Due to location of projects, this role will require weekly travel which may consist of 2 days on site (1 overnight) to mainland UK.
What you'll need to succeed
- Time Served Plumber and/or HNC in Building Services or Degree qualified in Architectural/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working on commercial projects
- Office based experience i.e. estimating, procurement, design
- UK Driving Licence
- Good communication and strong IT skills
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious M&E Contractor; this company is highly regarded within the industry and believe in developing an inclusive company culture, where each opinion is valued. You will be offered an attractive remuneration package alongside ongoing training and support. This is a strong career move for someone who is looking to fast track their career in Contract Management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.