Your new company
Hays is working with a Principal contractor who require a M&E Project Managers (Building Services) to work on a range of projects within the NHS.
Your new role
You will lead day to day Design and Construction management of mechanical or electrical works on projects. The role will encompass a variety of responsibilities including preconstruction stages, design management, tendering, appointing contractors, issuing paperwork, CDM's, liaising with the internal QS department to deal with the commercial aspects of the project, project Management and working with live sites and relocating services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications or trade background (HNC/HND Building Services, Mechanical/Electrical time-served apprentice)
- Experience in a Project Management (construction) role for the NHS would be beneficial. Awareness of HTM's. Strong M&E Technical knowledge / ability.
- Experience working with design teams.
- Experience of managing M&E contractors.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates ranging from £250 to £350 per hour (PAYE rate slightly lower).
- 5 days a week.
- Long-term rolling contract.
- ASAP start.
- Predominantly on site but flexibility to work from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.