M&E Technical Asset Consultant -Building Services - to £60K + 20% Bonus + Package.
Are you interested in working for a company that prioritises developing their future talent and has an average 7.5 years' service?
Almost 15% of their 180 employees are graduates, demonstrating their investment in training and developing the careers of their engineers.
Our client is a professional building & project consultancy with over 40 years in business. They are enjoying the success achieved through becoming one of the largest independent practices of their kind, operating from a network of offices across the UK.
You will be required to play a key role as part of the expanding M&E building services team as a consultant specialising in Technical Due Diligence (TDD) reports for very high-profile commercial clients.
You will have a strong track record as a Senior Engineer in technical due diligence and use your management and leadership capabilities along with commercial awareness and business development skills to complement the M&E team and deliver projects.
The company are looking to invest in a candidate with the plan that they would be involved in the longer-term future of the business as they look to grow over the next few years.
Generous car allowance, bonus scheme, personal accident cover, private health care (after 12 months), life assurance, childcare vouchers, 27 days holiday, season ticket loan, cycle scheme and access to company pension scheme on completion of your probation period.
Primarily working within the commercial sector, together with industrial, pharmaceutical, and similar environments, undertaking the following core services to align with the primary business focus:
- Technical Due Diligence (pre-acquisition, pre-occupation, re financing etc)
- Project monitoring (on behalf of funders, banks, end users etc)
- Linking into sustainability and energy modelling services
- Commercial Technical Due Diligence experience
- Excellent and concise report writing skills
- Experience of working in a pro-active commercial environment
- Sound understanding of commercial property transactions and building contracts
- Able to meet fee targets and generate new business through building successful client relationships
- Commercial awareness re business operations and clients' requirements and time constraints
- Use of technology to deliver reports efficiently
- High level and up to date technical building services knowledge
Skills and behaviour
- A solid understanding of building services engineering systems
- Keen interest in sustainability
- Client facing and relationship building
- Rapid response mind-set
- A good team player and also able to work independently
- Confident and concise communicator both verbally and in writing
- Business focused