Senior Electrical Engineer - Hampshire - to £55K + Package
As a key member of the multi-disciplinary design team, you'll be responsible for preparing full design drawings, calculations, and specifications to meet the clients' requirements.
You'll get involved in a broad range of projects including large scale mixed-use developments, high rise residential towers, schools, and universities and some custodial projects on behalf of the MoJ and MoD.
You'll enjoy seeing projects through from feasibility, right through to overseeing the quality of the contractors' electrical installations during the construction phase of projects. Projects vary greatly and include Hospitals, Laboratories and Education and Residential developments.
In addition to a basic salary in the region of £55K they also offer 7% pension, 26 days annual leave, a discretionary annual bonus (typically 5% - 7.5%) ongoing CPD and the option of working from home two to three days a week.
- Previous experience as an Electrical, Building Services Design Engineer.
- Able to use Amtech (Trimble Pro Design) and Revit.
- Awareness of BREEAM, Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Previous experience overseeing the installation and witnessing of electrical services.
- Ideally a CEng, IEng or MIET.