Your new company
Hays is working with a leading specialist in shop fitting, interior fit out who require a Site Manager on a long-term contract. They have a reputable name in the industry for completing high quality bespoke projects for retail, commercial and public sectors.
Your new role
Delivering specialist bespoke, high-quality solutions for clients in the hospitality, high-end retail, and commercial sectors. This role is for an experienced site manager to join the team and manage ongoing projects. As a site manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, organising, and overseeing all aspects of the project from start to finish.
- Ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget and to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Managing and motivating the site staff and operatives
- Solving any problems or issues that may arise during the project.
- Reporting on the progress and performance of the project
What you'll need to succeed
- Sufficient experience as a No1 Site Manager, ideally on fitout projects
- A valid CSCS card, SMSTS certificate and First Aid
- Open to work nights - as per nature of the industry
- A willingness to travel across the UK
What you'll get in return
- Up to £250 per day - CAN PAY LIMITED COMPANY
- Travel covered.
- Long-term rolling contract (1yr+)
- A variety of projects, so every day/project isn't the same!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.