Your new role
Are you passionate about ensuring safety and technical excellence? We have an exciting opportunity for you to make a significant impact as a Property Technical Compliance Manager.
London Fire Brigade is at the heart of the city's safety, and we are committed to providing the highest level of service to our community. By joining us, you'll be part of a dedicated team working to ensure the safety and well-being of Londoners.
As a Property Technical Compliance Manager, you will be at the forefront of ensuring that London Fire Brigade's properties meet the highest standards of technical compliance. Your mission is to oversee and support our dedicated property team in achieving and maintaining technical excellence.
- Lead and supervise the Property Team in the management of technical compliance.
- Take charge of the "big six" compliance elements and related contracts.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring all audits are successfully passed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best practices and standards.
- Contribute to the enhancement of our emergency services package.
- Advise on current and changing building regulations and laws
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a strong track record of Property Compliance, especially within corporate/ commercial stock. You must hold an industry related qualification to the level of Degree/HNC/HND preferably with an M&E understanding. You will need to be able to work anywhere within the M25 and be willing to work as the organisation requires although this does offer some work from home.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary: £52,242 to £67,836.
- Comprehensive Emergency Service Package.
- A chance to work with a dynamic and mission-driven team.
- Career growth opportunities within a respected organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.