Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - To £48K - London + Package
Had enough of working on boring projects, that have low fees and unrealistic deadlines for difficult contractors?
This medium sized, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy works closely with architects or end users to design and deliver true net zero carbon developments.
They use AI, Revit, Building Performance Engineering and R&D to come up with innovative solutions to engineering problems that no other consultancy has been able to solve.
Their clients value their ingenuity and innovation and pay them excellent fees. This means you'll get enough of a fee to do a proper design on each project, rather than having to rush a project out the door.
As an Intermediate Mechanical ( HVAC ) Engineer you'll benefit from working on everything from new build £200M+ science and research facilities, complex refurbishments of Grade II buildings (including museums, castles and even RIBA's HQ) £100M super prime residential developments right through to distilleries and NZC commercial offices.
In return they offer:
- 35 hour week.
- Profit share.
- 26 days annual leave.
- Private healthcare.
- 5% pension.
- Hybrid working policy of three days a week in the office.
- Annual performance and salary review.
- Ongoing CPD and both on and off the job training.
- A welcoming, relaxed, and professional working environment.
- Involvement in all stages of a project from feasibility, detail design, witnessing the commissioning and post-occupancy.
- Able to use IES or Revit.
- At least one years' experience as a Mechanical ( HVAC / Building Services ) Design Engineer.
- Clear communication skills.