Overseas applicants welcome to apply, however you must have recent or current UK experience
Our client is a team of passionate architects, engineers, designers and urbanists.
They are forward thinking placemakers, working from inception to completion of the design process from vision, to briefing, strategy, delivery and operation.
They're looking for a talented, like-minded, motivated and ambitious individual to join their well-established, award- winning Building Services Consultancy, with offices worldwide.
Your new role
Enhance their healthcare team; strengthen the succession plan.
The potential is to progress to a Director role in the medium term with key accountability for the healthcare discipline throughout the UK.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the discipline, and assist in the development of turnover, profit and growth
- Experienced in assisting in the profitable management of MEP healthcare design teams
- Client facing, a capable networker who naturally builds confidence and trust; an excellent communicator. Understands and recognises opportunities for cross selling within the wider group
- Strong design emphasis; experienced in successfully leading teams responsible for engineering design projects from inception to completion; deep understanding of all associated overall design co-ordination
- Encourage the free flow of innovative, commercially viable design solutions
- Modern, progressive and collaborative leadership style – happy to share knowledge and experience
- Fully aware of all relevant legislation, rules, codes etc, especially health & safety
- A confident and experienced leader with a proven track record.
- Should have experience in NHS Health Technical Memorandums. Minimum of I. Eng
- Career path to C.Eng. Accreditation (advantage)
- Understanding of BREEAM
- All professional subscriptions included
- Leadership qualities with demonstrable people skills
- A blend of commercial, technical and business development skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly demonstrating the ability to influence and negotiate both internally and externally
- Self-confident, charismatic, passionate, innovative
- Close, natural fit with our Client’s culture and core values, demonstrating support of the internal and external customer and taking pride in all they do
We have full details of this outstanding career opportunity, which we would be pleased to share with you and to answer any questions at a time to suit you.
Please do not hesitate to call us should you have any questions:
Charlotte Kinder – 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday 07494 558 203
Beverly Kay – 07:30 – 08:30 & 17:30 – 20:30 Monday to Friday 07860 781 079