Your new company
An established, reputable and forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice based in Belfast are recruiting Graduate/Junior Building Services Engineers to deliver design solutions for a range of construction projects across multiple sectors including Commercial, Education, Health and Residential for both Public and Private sector clients.
Your new role
Whilst the role will be extremely varied, typical responsibilities could include:
- Design of mechanical / electrical building services and low carbon design in relation to the design of new buildings or redevelopment.
- Undertake design preparation, SAP calculations, thermal modelling and analysis - using software including: Revit, IES and Amtech.
- Liaising and relationship building with clients, partners and supply chain.
- Prepare and coordinate project designs.
- Prepare building performance specifications.
What you'll need to succeed
Degree qualified in Mechanical/Electrical or Building Services Engineering (Architectural Engineering) and will have ideally completed a relevant placement or experience within the building services industry. Experience using AutoCAD and MEP Revit skills would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to work in a friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment with real career development potential in an established practice. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with role and experience as well as the opportunity to work on some exciting prestigious projects. Further academic studies are also fully supported.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.