Asset Manager (Technical)
- To optimise the operating efficiency of assets, systems and subsystems across the portfolio through systematic management in line with best practice based on ISO55001
- Ownership and accountability for new contract mobilisations, asset onboarding and deployment of the EMCOR UK Asset Management systems to new and existing contracts.
- Encourage the creation of a constructive culture, working collaboratively with engineering operations management, frontline staff and stakeholders to implement the asset management transformation programmes.
- Support and drive new operating initiatives and opportunities across EMCOR UK and effectively implement any changes to the business.
- To use data analysis techniques to highlight and inform site-based Asset / Contract managers of asset performance and data quality exceptions.
- Assist with the implementation of asset management processes and procedures, which enable the collection of asset data across the whole portfolio, maintain effective asset performance history and produce asset life cycle plans, life cycle cost projections and capex investment forecasts.
- Facilitate the application of risk-based methodologies and support each Account Team with knowledge, training and appropriate tools.
- Monitor the use of planning and asset reporting strategies, using computerised asset management system including evaluation and developing sustainable solutions for underperforming assets.
- Understand the principles of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and advise and support Clients and Operational teams in the specification of BIM standards and implementation of BIM outputs into the CMMS system and asset registers.
- Support strategic relationships with both Operational and IT teams to effect change to support future customer needs.
- Ensure standards are maintained by the operational teams to ensure correct quality information is loaded into the CMMS systems at every stage of fault diagnostic through to job completion to ensure that real-time information is available for customer communication and data analysis.
- To drive continuous improvement in asset data quality in line with the asset management strategy and processes.
- To consult with IT to identify / develop new tools and techniques for delivering asset management and reporting into the business.
Ideally educated to at least HNC / HND standard (or equivalent) in a relevant hard services discipline with demonstrable experience in asset management, lifecycle management, customer service and change management activities/fields. Knowledge of change management tools and techniques and best practice asset management.
To have an IAM Certificate in Asset Management, ideally the IAM Diploma.
Good IT skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office 365 applications combined with a detailed understanding and appreciation of CMMS / CAFM systems or similar, Thorough understanding of data analysis techniques, MS Excel, Sequel data bases and MS Access.
An appreciation of corporate real estate and property management, desired. Professional membership of one or more of the following: IAM, IET, CIBSE, BIFM, IFMA, RICS or other, desired. Experience of best practice standards including BSRIA Business-Focused Maintenance and ISO 55001 etc
The role location is flexible but will be required to support UK wide contracts and accounts. There will be a requirement for some UK wide travel which is likely to form around 60% of the role, although this may flex dependent on current mobilisations and projects.
- 25 Days annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Company pension
- Private Health (After 6 months service)
- Family friendly benefits
- Other company benefits
- Discount on gym memberships
- Discount on retail & restaurants