Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with an independent global construction and property consultancy to recruit an experienced M&E Surveyor for their Belfast practice. Employing over 4000 people across 40 countries, you will be joining a supportive, unified team that embraces fresh perspectives with ongoing opportunities to help you achieve your potential.
Your new role
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive M&E Consultant who is familiar with producing M&E reports and condition surveys, particularly within the healthcare sector and small-scale commercial projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking M&E Surveys, condition surveys
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Dilapidation surveys
- Monitoring M&E works on site and reporting on conformity and quality
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies.
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
- Advising and liaising with internal project and cost control team
- Developing Commercial and Acquisition Strategies
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role with good commercial results and encompass a realistic selection of the following qualifications and attributes:
- Recognised M&E qualification
- Chartered or willing to obtain MCIBSE (or equivalent)
- Experienced in low complex design models
- Ability to monitor M&E works on site
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills.
- Full UK driving licence
What you'll get in return
You will be joining one of the UK's award-winning top employers with a network that covers the globe and a heritage spanning over two centuries. You'll have exposure to work on prestigious projects across different sectors, ongoing personal development and will receive a competitive salary, enhanced benefits package along with hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.