Your new company
Is a multidisciplinary building services engineering practice that provides a strategic and innovative approach to delivering engineering and management consultancy services for its client They have recently won a large package of works from a major retailer to help transition their buildings to carbon-neutral by 2030.
Your new role
Is working as an Associate Engineer leading the business in London and managing the work for one client over the next 2–5 years. This will involve being on site to answer technical queries and advise on design solutions with the larger goal of carbon neutrality by 2030 in mind. The project involves complex technical queries involving improving electrical infrastructure with 11mw electrical supply within a Grade 2 listed building. You will also help develop their infractures as they expand their distribution centre and head offices in London.
You will initially work closely with the client directly but there is scope for a Director role leading and developing a new London office in the future as the team naturally grows beneath you.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong technical core competence and background in project delivery. In addition, you will have a broad understanding of the principles of building services and other related building design disciplines.
You must also be-
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering/Building Services.
- Proven experience (8+ years) in electrical engineering design within the building services industry.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role and willing to contribute to business development activities.
- Experience leading teams on large-scale and often complex projects.
- Experience in the delivery of all phases of a project from inception to completion, but specifically design and quality control focused and dealing directly with the customer and project teams.
- Experience and awareness of major digital engineering tools, such as CAD/Revit, and Amtech. You will also have experience of delivering projects in a BIM environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally Chartered or willing to work towards
What you'll get in return
They offer a competitive salary and comprehensive range of benefits based on experience and level. These include:
- c £70k - £85k+ per annum (dependent on experience etc.)
- Discretionary bonuses
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Professional memberships paid for
- Flexible/ Hybrid working
- Potential for share options after time served
- Travel allowance + private healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.