Your new company
A global juggernaut of the construction industry with an ever expanding presence in Scotland is working with Hays to recruit Project Managers to join their 65 strong team of consultants across Scotland and Northern Ireland. They have project work across the education, residential, defence and healthcare industries, predominantly in the public sector. This pipeline of work is set to grow with ongoing bids to join major public sector frameworks.
Your new role
You will be providing high quality project and programme management across the whole project lifecycle. Advising clients on all aspects of the work as it unfolds. You will be leading multidisciplinary professional teams as well as managing the communications and relationships with clients and their stakeholders. You will be delivering impeccable monthly reports and be developing delivery plans for projects, ensuring all objectives are met. You will strive to improve the performance of the project in every aspect of your work.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate has a Project Management qualification with APM, RICS or similar professional body. You will also have experience of each of the RIBA stages, which will allow you to manage the project throughout its lifecycle. You'll also have knowledge of pre and post contract project management responsibilities. You will also have a knack for business development and enjoy building long-lasting relationships with your clients.
What you'll get in return
- A salary of up to £60k depending on experience and industry-leading benefits and hybrid working.
- Unrivalled access to professional development training courses including PAS 2035, NEC4 Accreditations, Bid Boot-camps, Business Case Training and dedicated APC coaching and mentoring for those working towards their MRICS.
- Beautiful city centre offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- A packed schedule of workplace social events and additional days off work to volunteer for charities of your choice.
- No glass ceiling in terms of prospects of promotion and professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.