Your new company
Our client based in Lanarkshire require a mechanic working Monday to Friday. £21 per hour PAYE.
Your new role
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on cars, vans, trucks and other vehicles
- Use diagnostic tools and equipment to identify and troubleshoot faults
- Replace or repair faulty parts and components, such as brakes, clutches, engines, transmissions, etc.
- Test drive vehicles to verify functionality and performance
- Complete service records and reports accurately and timely
- Comply with health and safety regulations and procedures
- Keep the workshop clean and organised
- Working Monday to Friday
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 3 in mechanical engineering apprenticeship
- A strong knowledge of vehicle systems and components, as well as the relevant standards and regulations
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary based in Lanarkshire
- A stimulating and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to go from temp to permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.