Your new company
A Ballymena-based contractor that specialises in renewable energy and building performance is looking for a Junior PV Solar Designer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will work on various and customised projects across Northern Ireland.
Your new role
The PV Designer will be responsible for:
- Designing PV Systems using PVSol 3D Design Software (training provided)
- Sizing PV Systems to ensure compliance with NIE G98 and G99 requirements.
- Carrying out site surveys including measurements of buildings.
- Preparing installation designs for site team in advance of installation.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients as required.
- Completing applications and commissioning paperwork for G98 G99 and MCS accredited installations.
- Maintaining and updating documents to management system.
What you'll need to succeed
- Energy Degree / Electrical Engineering Degree or HNC
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion for Renewable Energy / Sustainability
- Candidates should be comfortable speaking with clients and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Valid Driving Licence
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work within a well-established team where you will gain training within a specialist industry and will provide you with exposure to many varied and bespoke projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.