Your new company
This organisation is one of Northern Ireland's largest and most recognised public bodies which is situated in Belfast City Centre. This organisation owns and operate a vast estate of buildings and land cross the city and employ about 4,000 staff.
Your new role
This is a contract position for an estimated period of 6 – 9 months. It is possible that this role will extend beyond 9 months and/or offer the opportunity to become permanent. The position has come available due to recent promotions within the estates team.
Reporting to the Estates Maintenance Manager, you will prepare and maintain planned maintenance programmes, including associated procedures and schedules for mechanical installations to ensure Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is carried out at the correct intervals, statutory maintenance requirements are met within approved budgets, manage the electronic Safety Document System, manage asset registers, safety procedures, provision of quality reports and manage handover information from Development. Prepare and maintain a 5-year rolling programmes for PPM.
A full job description is available on request.
What you'll need to succeed
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Educated to at least HNC level in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years recent relevant post-qualification experience to include preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules and Programmes.
- A technical knowledge of maintenance procedures, including computerised maintenance systems, associated with mechanical installations.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant professional regulations and codes of practice to ensure maintenance meets statutory and current best practice requirements.
- Logical and methodical approach to work, detail orientated, including the ability to direct and organise others.
- Keyboard skills and computer-literate with a wide range of computer based systems used in the management of estates services and proficient in the use of general IT systems with a particular emphasis on PPM programmes, spreadsheets and databases.
What you'll get in return
The position offers the opportunity to work with one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable organisations, where you will work with a highly experienced and professional team of people ensuring the comfort and safety of their staff, visitors and buildings.
Salary range is £35,300 - £42,100 pro rata.
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday with the requirement to assist with out of hours issues as they arise.
39 days annual leave including stat days.
For full details contact , 02890446900
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.