Mechanical Associate - To £80K + Package + Progression to Director
Ready to step up into your first Associate role?
Following a recent strategy meeting, this multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are looking for a Mechanical Associate for their London office.
You'll get involved in an interesting range of projects, with recent completed projects including Royal Wharf London (£2B development), the new HQ for Royal Academy of Dance, decarbonisation strategy for a listed castle and even an airport facility in Bermuda.
They can accommodate either a highly technical Mechanical Associate who can move into a Technical Director role in the future, or an outward facing, commercially astute Mechanical Associate.
Either way, as the Mechanical Associate you'll be responsible for leading the Mechanical team which currently consists of 2 x Principals, 1 x Senior, 1 x Engineer and 2 x Intermediates.
You'll be responsible for leading projects from RIBA Stages 2-4a, mentoring and managing the team, assisting with managing key client relationships (i.e., with architects, developers, and project managers) and encouraging repeat business.
Other duties will include leading DTM's and client presentations, assist with fee bids and resource allocation and attending relevant industry events.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in HVAC Design, working for a consultancy or design and build contractor.
- Good knowledge of other disciplines including Architecture, Energy and Sustainability, Civil and Structural Engineering and Electrical.
- Able to lead projects and lead a team of engineers.
- Previous experience seeing projects from RIBA Stage 2-4.
- Clear progression to a director in the future.
- Hybrid working policy, three days a week in the office.
- 4 x life assurance.
- Payment of 1 x professional membership and ongoing CPD.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on the overall performance of the company.
- Additional individual bonus for generating an agreed level of additional fees.
- 25 days leave.
- Full autonomy over projects, clients, and the mechanical team.
- Relaxed working environment.
Job # 3426RF