Your new company
A multidisciplinary practice leading innovation in the creation, design and delivery of high-performance buildings, who work for clients in the UK and internationally providing multidisciplinary services for new build, retrofit and repurposing building design projects. Their key sectors include: Residential, Commercial, Education, Energy, Defence, Aviation, Transportation, High Value Manufacturing, Logistics and Data Centres for both private and public sector clients. They have a great office in Victoria and are focused on adding value to their people, client service ethos, global delivery strategy, technical ability, and attitude.
Your new role
It is a technical leadership role which will see you managing a team of engineers and technicians and driving outstanding commercial engineering and sustainability outcomes on a range of high-value projects, as well as being client-facing and managing the commercial decisions for projects under your team. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced design engineer to further develop their career within a leading building design consultancy.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong technical core competence and background in project delivery. In addition, you will have a broad understanding of the principles of building services and other related building design disciplines.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical/Building Services.
- Proven experience (6+ years) in mechanical engineering design within the building services industry.
- Experience leading and developing engineers.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role and willing to contribute to business development activities.
- Experience and awareness of major digital engineering tools, such as CAD/Revit, and experience of delivering projects in a BIM environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally Chartered or willing to work towards
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options are available. An excellent salary and package with great long-term career opportunities. Work on the biggest and best projects currently underway across EMEA will be fundamental in the delivery of these. The package consists of everything you'd expect from a multinational practice. Good pension, buy/sell holiday, flexible working, professional fees etc...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.