Your new company
It is an award-winning building services consultancy which provides mechanical, electrical and public health design solutions with a particular focus on sustainability. This practice boasts a comprehensive project portfolio of landmark projects including high end residential, commercial, education and public sector clients. Due to some key project wins, they are now looking to expand the team by bringing through Junior Engineers to work closely with Senior Engineers on projects with a view to promote internally in the future.
Your new role
You will be an electrical design specialist, with experience working within a consultancy environment with a proven track record on a number of projects. This role is suitable for an Engineer who has recently stepped up to Senior or for an experienced Intermediate Electrical Engineer looking for a step-up. You will need to have experience working on a variety of projects, including experience on commercial or pharmaceutical projects, however this is not essential. Ideally, you will be looking to get charted with CIBSE or a comparable institute, although this isn't essential.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong core technical competence and interest in project delivery. In addition, you will have an understanding of the principles of building services and other related building design disciplines.
You must also be-
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in electrical engineering design within the building services industry.
- Willingness to contribute to business development activities alongside Senior Engineers.
- Experience working within a design team
- Experience and awareness of major digital engineering tools, such as CAD/Revit, and Amtech. You will also ideally have experience of delivering projects in a BIM environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to get Chartered
What you'll get in return
They offer a competitive salary and comprehensive range of benefits based on experience and level. These include:
- c £35k - £48k+ per annum (dependent on experience etc.)
- Discretionary bonuses
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Professional memberships paid for
- Flexible/ Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.