M&E Asset Surveyor - to £63k + Package + 10% Bonus + 12% Pension
Human Capital Solutions are working with a leading Real Estate advisory firm to help them find a M&E Asset Surveyor for their Technical Services Consultancy (M&E) team in London based just a 5-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station
Working closely with their Property Managers, Facility Managers, and other business streams such as Building Consultancy and Project Management. In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking allocated M&E term consultancy auditing duties associated with building services and helping to develop the business both internally and externally while promoting excellence in M&E management standards and reducing risk.
This leading real estate advisory firm bring together their breadth of service and cross-sector expertise, accumulated from their 165-year history and global network of over 600 offices, to offer practical advice and support clients.
Working for a Real Estate consultancy with an existing portfolio of clients means there is no need for competitive tendering, they have the financial resources and time to deliver projects to the highest standards.
They work with a variety of clients from multiple sectors, including investors, developers, occupiers, architects, project managers, surveyors, and agents.
- Undertaking site-based audits of allocated buildings and producing audit reports
- Reviewing and managing engineering business risk in support of property management instructions
- Developing and implementing new lines of technical consultancy services to enhance the service offering to customers
- Completing engineering site surveys and audit reports in an agreed format
- Managing internal and external relationships including clients, local authorities, service providers, and statutory bodies
- Providing technical support and advice to the surveyor and RFM team
- Reviewing updates in legislation and guidelines, monitoring innovation in building services
- Excellent M&E consultancy skills underpinned by appropriate professional qualifications and ongoing learning
- Strong understanding of facilities management processes, including CAFM systems
- Conversant with current statutory PPM testing and maintenance requirements for M&E systems and installations, including health & safety compliance
- Good time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others
In addition to a positive work environment, they offer an attractive benefits package, including an annual bonus of approximately 20% of salary. Their bonus scheme is a fundamental aspect of the compensation package, setting them apart from traditional consultants. Other benefits include:
- 12% Pension,
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Share Schemes
- Season Ticket Loan
- Additional Loyalty Annual Leave
- Payment of Professional Memberships
- Charity Leave
- Cycle to work scheme