Your new company
Our client is an independent consultancy, providing sustainable environmental building services engineering throughout the UK and beyond. Operating across 6 offices, they are privileged to work with many and varied prestigious clients and collaborators on projects in all sectors including Commercial, Education, Healthcare and many more. Due to continued growth, this company is expanding and are seeking to appoint an Electrical Engineer at Intermediate level or above.
Your new role
- Produce electrical design drawings, perform calculations using various software tools - Amtech, Hevacomp, IES, Relux, Dialux, and create reports, specifications, and schedules.
- Participate in the implementation of BREEAM or equivalent legislation
- Witness test the proving and commissioning processes of final installations.
- Support the growth and learning of junior engineers.
- Efficiently adhere to both internal and external project timelines.
- Comply with the company's Quality Assurance management protocols.
- Provide assistance to Senior/ Associate Engineers and Management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical Engineering degree is desirable or HNC/D Electrical qualification
- 3+ years' experience within a building services consultancy
- Competent in AutoCAD and knowledge of Revit
- Ability to produce neat and accurate technical drawings
- Ambitious self-motivated individual with a good team ethic, looking to excel and aspire
- Ability to think in a methodical way to design, plan and organise projects
- Good communication skills within a team environment
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to join an organisation that utilise the latest technologies and makes significant investments in training and development to ensure their staff have the competencies to deliver a quality product and service. You will be offered a competitive salary and sector leading benefits including hybrid working as well as the opportunity for continued career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.