Your new company
An established consultancy that specialises in sustainability, energy, and building performance is looking for Sustainability Assessors to join their team in Belfast. The role is primarily office-based and involves supporting a growing portfolio of project appointments and assisting in the delivery of various Sustainability Assessments. The ideal candidate for this role would be a Sustainability professional with prior experience in BREEAM, HQM, or LEED Assessments. However, the company is also open to driven individuals who have a desire to learn and the capacity to work effectively as part of a team.
Your new role
- Tracking, compiling, and reporting required sustainability evidence data
- Attending, contributing, and hosting sustainability meetings (primarily via teams)
- Support the BREEAM Assessment process, as required by the Associate Director and Director
- On-Site visits
- Any other activities required in a fast-paced office environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified in Sustainability/Renewable Energy or relevant subject
- Professional work experience is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent standard in written and spoken English
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Email and Adobe
- Capability to adapt to a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a methodical work attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- On-site parking
- Company Pension
- Flexitime working hours
- Potential for Hybrid/Remote working
- Additional training provided
Other opportunities within the business include thermal energy modelling and data analysis metrics for materials and building energy efficiency.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.