Mechanical Associate Director - Manchester - to £63,000 + c.20+% Bonus + Pension + Package.
Would you like to join one of the world's leading Property Consultants, who work with commercial property clients to maximize the value of their buildings and estates?
This global Real Estate company has developed a fully functioning in-house M&E Consultancy, enabling full Project Management & Detailed Design (stages 0-7) for their clients.
With access to their own client base, they don't have to competitively tender for projects, creating a less pressurized environment and providing resources to recruit into the M&E team when needed.
This client-side role offers direct access to clients and provides an unprecedented insight into their thinking and drivers behind commercial property ownership. Structured training and clear progression to Director level are available for all employees, along with a great salary, excellent package, significant annual bonus, and unique opportunities for CPD and career growth.
In addition to a positive work environment, they offer an attractive benefits package, including an annual bonus of approximately 20% of salary. Their bonus scheme is a fundamental aspect of the compensation package, setting them apart from traditional consultants. Other benefits include:
- Salary & Car Allowance to £63,000
- Annual Bonus c.20% per annum
- Company pension 8% employer contribution
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 25 days holiday
What you'll do:
- Carry out full detailed design (RIBA Stages 0-7)
- Work directly with clients
- Project manage and supervise projects, co-ordinating with other engineering and real estate disciplines
- Prepare specifications, reports, design drawings and budget costs to programme
- Peer review and overseeing external consultant designs
- Client/Project management
If you're curious about how a move to Property Consultancy could impact your career, we'd be happy to discuss and share all the details of this opportunity and the client with you in a confidential conversation. Our experience has shown that individuals from design consultancies who transition to Property Consultancy add significant commercial skills to their engineering knowledge and set themselves apart from their peers.