Senior Mechanical Engineer - £45K to £50K + Car / Travel Allowance + 1 day a week in the office
Established over 25 years ago, this Building Services Consultancy offers the best of both worlds. The security, pension, paid holidays, sick pay, and diverse range of projects that a permanent role offers, with the level of flexibility and autonomy that a freelance role offers.
Reporting to the MEP Director as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you'll be responsible for designing energy-efficient buildings where HVAC services are easy to install and maintain.
You'll enjoy working on a range of projects such as schools, leisure facilities, super prime residential developments, hotels, assisted living facilities and commercial offices.
Uniquely, rather than only getting involved in RIBA Stages 2 -4, here you'll see projects through from RIBA Stages 2 all the way through RIBA Stage 6, with typical project values ranging from £1m to £10m in terms of MEP Services value.
- Almost fully remote role (must be willing to attend the office once a week)
- Car Allowance / Travel Allowance
- 24 days annual leave
- 4% Pension
- Payment of Professional Memberships
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Direct access to, and mentoring from the MEP Director and Associates.
- At least four years' experience as a Mechanical (HVAC) Design Engineer.
- Able to use Revit and Open Buildings Designer (previously known as Hevacomp) or IESVe.
- Must currently live in the UK.
Please note, whilst this is almost a fully remote permanent role, individuals must be based in the UK and be willing to attend the office in Herefordshire once a week. Individuals who are based outside of the UK will not be considered.