Senior Electrical Engineer - To £55K +_clear path to Associate, then Partner
This privately owned, engineering design consultancy is well known for their ability to attract, develop, and retain their employees. They only promote from within and have a policy in place that ensures that Senior Engineers have a clear path to Associate, and then Partner.
With around 350 building services engineers located across the UK and Europe, they have enough resources and the knowledge to design and deliver a project of any scale. As a privately owned engineering consultancy they pride themselves on the quality of the staff they employ and the quality and level of detail of what they deliver.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you'll be responsible for liaising directly with end user clients or architects, and ensure the Electrical services are seamlessly integrated into a variety of complex buildings.
With MEP as core business, you won't get bogged down with unnecessary red tape or too many reporting lines. Your fees also won't be reduced by other disciplines (as they can be within larger multi-disciplinary engineering practices) which means all your projects deliver profit, not loss.
You also won't have to work ridiculous hours to meet unrealistic profit targets, which is also common within larger, investor owned (rather than employee owned), engineering consultancies.
Here, you'll have the opportunity of progressing to Partner within five to eight years, how quickly this happens is completely up to you. However, if you prefer to stay in a more technical role, that's also OK and they can certainly accommodate this.
- Degree qualified with 4+ years' experience in the built environment.
- Good overview of Electrical, Mechanical, Public Health, Energy and Sustainability and BIM.
- Previous experience leading projects and leading and mentoring engineers.
In addition to a hybrid working policy, they offer:
- 26 days annual leave.
- 5% pension.
- 35 hour working week, 9am - 5pm.
- Payment of Professional memberships.
- Structured training, and development program (full assistance to become a CEng).
- 4 x life assurance.
- An annual performance review and pay increase.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Clear career progression.